A colorful guide covering the basics of replacing a traditional lawn with a wide variety of easy-care, no-mow, drought-tolerant, money-saving options that will appeal to today's busy, eco-conscious homeowner.
Homeowners spend billions of hours—and dollars—watering, mowing, and maintaining their lawns. You don’t have to be one of them. Free yourself with Lawn Gone!, a colorful, accessible guide to the basics of replacing a traditional lawn with a wide variety of easy-care, no-mow, low-water, money-saving options. It includes:
• alternative grasses that seldom (or never) need mowing
• drought-tolerant, eco-friendly landscapes
• regional plant recommendations for all parts of the country
• artificial turf that looks like the real thing
• step-by-step lawn-removal methods
• strategies for dealing with neighbors and HOAs
• ways to minimize your lawn if you’re not ready to go all the way
Whether you’re a beginner or expert gardener, green thumb or black, Lawn Gone! provides realistic choices, achievable plans, and simple instructions for renovating your yard from start to finish.
Used Book in Good Condition